Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) listings are an essential marketing tool for tourism businesses and events that:
- Increase your online exposure
- Boost Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your own website
- Drive traffic to your website.
A big benefit of ATDW listings is they appear on many travel sites around Australia including www.victoriashighcountry.com.au, detination sites such as www.exploreyackanddandah.com.au and Visit Victoria's official consumer site www.visitvictoria.com. This means you only have to enter your business details once, and your listing is displayed on many websites.
Here are some useful Fact Sheets:
- ATDW Fact Sheet – Steps to create a new listing
- ATDW Fact Sheet – Tips to get the most from your ATDW listing
ATDW listings are managed by operators and can be updated as often as required.
Listings are FREE for events and not-for-profit organisations.
Listings are $100 per year for businesses accredited through:
- Australia Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP),
- Museum Accreditation Program (MAP),
- EcoTourism Australia (EA),
- Australian Camps Association (ACA),
- Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia Program (CRVA).
A standard listing is $250 per year.