We are currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic customer service focused hospitality staff to join the team here at All Saints Estate located in the beautiful Rutherglen wine region.
This is your opportunity to join our front of house hospitality team across a number of our businesses ranging from events to working in our Restaurants, Wine Bar and Cellar Doors.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
– Deliver excellence in customer service
– Maximise sales opportunities by upselling wine and food
– Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders
– Able to maintain attentive, friendly service while busy and under pressure
– Professional work ethic
– Effective communication skills & the ability to build rapport with our customers
– You will be flexible to work a variety of shifts including weekend days, nights and public holidays.
As a successful candidate you will have:
– A friendly, customer focused attitude
– Initiative to ensure that interactions with our guests are positive and efficient
– Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
– Previous customer service or hospitality/events experience
– A high standard personal presentation
– The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts.
In return for your commitment, we will provide you with training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you so go ahead and click the apply button today.