All Saints Estate, St Leonards Vineyard, Mount Ophir Estate and Thousand Pound Wine Bar form one of the largest wine, tourism, and hospitality groups in North East Victoria.
All Saints Estate and associated companies are family-owned and strive to be globally renowned for crafting enviable experiences with an unmistakable personal touch.
They provide customer excellence in sophisticated and iconic venues in a stunning rural environment.
A new era for All Saints Estate
All Saints Estate is currently undertaking a multimillion dollar redevelopment of its chef hat restaurant Terrace and Cellar Door, both to be completed early 2022. In addition to this, the Indigo Food Co. is also being redeveloped as Bonnie, a relaxed eatery to be completed and launched in December of this year.
About the Role
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic Kitchen Attendants to join our team , supporting the kitchen team in our Restaurants, Cafe and Wine Bar. We have Full time, Part time and Casual positions available.
About the Positions:
At the direction of the Executive Chef:
– Store and sort food in the correct manner
– Receive and sort supplies and deliveries
– Wash and chop fruit and vegetables
– Washing and sorting of plates, cups, cutlery and cooking equipment
– Disposal of rubbish and waste
– Clean and sanitise all areas of the kitchen, all kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery
– Demonstrated cooking and/or food handling experience desirable
– A local certificate of food handling and hygiene is advantageous
– Confident ability to make decisions while working with minimal supervision
– Excellent time management and communication skills
– Customer focused
Culture and Benefits:
– Employee rewards and recognition program
– Stunning location, friendly team environment
If you wish to join a successful team , please click on the Apply button and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your previous experience can assist you in this role.