Tourism North East’s Industry Development team regularly offer a range of FREE sessions aimed at helping regional businesses enhance their tourism offering. Sessions cover anything from sharpening your social media skills to how you can to leverage TNE’s various marketing campaigns such as Ride High Country or be informed about the latest tourism research projects.
The following workshops/sessions for tourism industry businesses are available around the region this month:
- 4 September, Benalla – Introduction to Tourism North East Learn who TNE are, what we are responsible for, what opportunities we can share and most importantly how we can support you and your business to be better aligned with regional priorities, be on trend with your product offering, be digitally relevant, be more connected to your target audience and be more aware of future trends.
- 5 September, Wangaratta – All of Region Agritourism Research Presentation
TNE has commissioned research into defining the various consumer segments within the agritourism market, and the types of experiences that motivate them to travel and spend. Come and hear the research findings at this one-off, all of region presentation from Quantum Market Research, the consultant commissioned to deliver this body of work.
- 6 September, Benalla – Cultural Tourism Research Group Session This group session is for those who attended the Quantum Market Research session held on 1 August 2018. It will look at how you can use these findings in your own business, event or organisation.
- 11 September, Bright – Futures Briefing Ideal for operators who are innovative thought leaders who are open to evolution, looking to expand or evolve their product offering.
- Throughout October – Cycle Friendly Business workshops. Learn how your business can benefit from our extensive Ride High Country campaign featuring across an array of marketing channels including: digital advertising, billboard advertising, video and social media content, stories in leading cycle publications (both print and online), attendance at events like ‘Around the Bay in a Day’ and media famil visits to the region by leading cycling journalists. Click the links below for full details or contact [email protected] or 03 5728 2773 to find out more.
9 October – Harrietville
16 October – Beechworth
17 October – Mt Beauty
23 October – Wangaratta
30 October – Mansfield