The Victorian Tourism Industry Council (VTIC) is running a free webinar sharing practical and up to date information on exposure site procedures.
Friday 29 October, 11am – 1pm, online.
This session is being delivered by Allan Briggs CEO and founder of Crisis Shield. Allan has over 25 years of experience in Crisis Management and communications, this program has been specifically tailored for tourism and events businesses and will deliver practical and up to date information on exposure site procedures. Allan will be joined by Stuart Toplis- Manager Industry Sustainability, Tourism, Events & Visitor Economy Branch at the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions.
- A practical guide on how to prepare your business to be a COVID-19 safe workplace
- What you need to do in preparation to open your business
- What you need to do if you have a positive COVID-19 outbreak
- What you need to do if your business is listed as a Tier 1 Exposure Site
- WorkSafe obligations
- DHHS obligations
- What you need to do to recover from a COVID-19 outbreak
- Media kit (communication templates for key stakeholders: staff, suppliers, visitors, website/social, media enquiries, industry, government)
VTIC is pleased to deliver this session in partnership with DJPR.