TNE has secured a $10k grant from Wine Australia to access the expert advice of a member of the Wine Tourism Advisory Panel.
Through region-wide cellar door research, TNE has identified the need to work with wine producers to help deliver better quality visitor experiences, different methods of wine tasting and other winery activities that will attract and engage customers.
TNE will seek advice from the Wine Australia expert about:
- Current expectations of wine tourism experiences, including best practice examples
- How these are delivered within a working winery environment
- Which supporting products would be appropriate to offer off-winery and by other providers
- Education around pricing structure for these products including ways to handle commissions to sales and booking agents
- Latest booking technology for wineries, GIs and local and regional tourism websites