High Country Cycle Guide
Cycle tourism is primed for growth in the High Country, reflecting the growing appetite for active tourism by domestic and international visitors. With this in mind, the High Country Cycle Guide was created to meet several key objectives:
• To help consolidate the region’s position as the key cycle tourism destination in Victoria.
• To inform visitors about the region’s bike offering.
• To inspire and motivate visitors to participate in recreational, mountain biking and road cycling experiences that exist across the region
• To be a useful and portable in-region guide to assist visitors to experience, enjoy and understand cycling experiences and product.
• To convey the passion, personalities and characters of the people who work within the sector.
The Cycle Guide is distributed in-region via visitor information centres and key tourism businesses (including 300+ Cycle Friendly Businesses), with additional placements in Melbourne Visitor Information Centre and at major cycle events within and outside of the region. It also has national distribution via key media partnerships, and reaches engaged consumers via key cycle channels like Bicycle Network Victoria and cycle clubs.
If you would like to advertise in the Cycle Guide, or are interested in stocking this collateral, please contact TNE.