This ONLINE free session, hosted by Tourism North East’s Digital Upskilling Manager, will take a deep dive into two of the most highly used social media platforms – by businesses and consumers – Facebook and Instagram.
Wednesday June 1st, 10am-12pm.
CLICK HERE to register now.
We will explore:
- Which consumers are using each platform
- What is engaging content and the variety of ways to create it
- What is “the algorithm” and how can you leverage it
- How to use data and insights to get better reach
- Why photography is so important on social media
You will walk away with a greater understanding of why and how you should be using social media as one of your businesses greatest marketing tools.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These sessions are limited to small groups so that we can get to know more about you and your business, it also lets us give you specific examples that are relevant to your business. As these are limited to small groups it also means these sessions fill up very quickly – if you choose to reserve a space please turn up to the session, or cancel your ticket with at least 24hours notice so we can offer it to the long list of people who would like to attend.