Nominations for the 2023 Victorian Tourism Awards are open now, and there are a number of resources, support programs and mentoring opportunities available to guide entrants through the application process.
Participating in the Victorian Tourism Awards is similar to going through a business planning process. The program will provide you with the opportunity to investigate key business issues and realign your business objectives, values, and positioning, and most importantly, where your business is heading in the future. There is also the prized bonus of being recognised by industry and consumers for your innovation and business excellence.
Don’t miss out: nominations close on Monday 5th June.
How to enter:
There are four steps to entering the Victorian Tourism Awards:
- Nominate your business online by Monday, 5 June – the nomination only takes 5-10 minutes. Click here for a detailed run through of the nomination process.
- Complete the Business Standards and the Accommodation Standards (if entering one of the accommodation categories) pre-assessments by Monday, 10 July
- Complete your written submission by 12pm Monday, 28 August – made online by answering a series of questions relevant to the category entered
- Receive a judge site visit inspection
- Nominations close Monday 5 June 2023
- Business & Accommodation Standards due Monday 10 July 2023
- Submissions due Monday 28 August 2023