The Business Chambers and Trader Groups Program Round Three provides funding for locally led initiatives that support small businesses.
Applications will close at 11:59pm on Sunday 28 August 2022.
Up to 60 grants of $20,000 each are available for business chambers and trader groups to deliver activities or programs that build business community participation across Victoria.
The grant will be paid in two milestone payments as follows:
- 80% when the grant agreement is executed
- 20% once the project is completed and the final report has been submitted.
Round Three of the program supports business chambers and trader groups to run locally led initiatives between October 2022 and 30 April 2023 that:
- enable local business collaboration
- educate, inform and empower small businesses
- support small businesses to build digital capability
- help members transition into recovery and restart
To be eligible to apply for a grant, the business chamber or trader group must:
- be based in Victoria
- be a not-for-profit member organisation with a membership of businesses that operate in Victoria
- service a specific Victorian geographic area or specific Victorian multicultural or Aboriginal business communities
- have the core purpose of acting for its members
- hold a current Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered with the responsible federal or state regulator or local council
- (if applicable) have completed all contractual obligations required for previous round of the program.
If you’re eligible, please click here for more information.
Click here to read the full program guidelines.
Applications to the Business Chambers and Trader Groups Program Round Three will close at 11:59pm on Sunday 28 August 2022.