The 2021-22 Victorian Budget included a commitment to deliver the Distillery Door Program, with $10 million total funding to support and enhance Victoria’s distillery industry.
The Program has been co-designed with Government and industry to support and enhance Victoria’s distillery industry through supporting skills development, boosting the visitor economy, infrastructure, and export capability.
Grants will provide direct funding to businesses under the program, with an aim to:
- support individual businesses to increase business capability and efficiency
- support individual businesses to establish or enhance distillery doors, or promote visitor flow
- ensure Victoria continues to be a premium producer of distilled alcoholic beverages
Two Streams of funding for projects are available under the Program:
- Stream 1: grants of up to $20,000 (GST exclusive) are available to increase business capability and efficiency through investment and improvements in on-site infrastructure.
- Stream 2: grants of up to $70,000 (GST exclusive) are available to establish, enhance, or promote a distillery door, increasing visitation.
Applications close on 5th May 2023 at 11:59 pm.
To read more and apply for the funding, click here.