Do you want to learn about options to help promote your business online via the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW)?
Join the TNE team for a free, online tutorial which will show you how a well-crafted ATDW listing can attract more customers to your business.
Learn how to optimise your ATDW listing, and understand the latest updates and opportunities.
We will explain:
- Benefits of an ATDW listing
- How to write an effective listing description
- Why photography is so important
- What’s new – eg. deals/offers, linking Google My Business
- How to use data and insights to get better reach
- Quality control by your State Tourism Organisation (to ensure the listing is at a national standard)
There are four online workshops available currently. If you own a business outside of the following LGA’s, please keep an eye out for a future session in your region.
July 19, Businesses within the Rural City of Wangaratta | Register Here
August 2, Businesses within the Towong Shire | Register Here
August 4, Businesses within Beechworth & surrounds | Register Here
August 16, Businesses within Rutherglen & surrounds | Register Here
Please note, the sessions will be held online via Zoom.