Receive up to four one-on-one mentoring sessions over a three-month period.
Applications close Monday, January 31
The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in partnership with the Victorian Government, is offering free business mentoring with industry leaders.
Eligible business owners can apply now to receive up to four 2-hour mentoring sessions with an experienced professional. These experts will help business owners make informed decisions as businesses move into 2022 and beyond.
Your mentor can support you with business recovery, changing markets, going digital, expanding your offering, and up-skilling and training.
This free mentoring program has already helped over a thousand Victorian small businesses to:
- strengthen their business recovery through cost reduction and debt management
- learn how to reduce exposure to supply chain risks
- increase digital literacy to reach new customers and markets
- understand how COVID-19 has triggered or accelerated market changes
- connect to other useful programs and services including financial counselling, digital expertise, and wellbeing and mental health support
Closing Monday, January 31.
Places are limited, sign up today.
Apply here now.