Applications for Stream One: Round Two under the Small-Scale and Craft Program are now open.
Grants of up to $15,000 are available to eligible small-scale and craft agribusinesses for projects that support businesses to:
- modernise equipment or adopt new technologies
- leverage their business
- diversify product range
- access new markets
- develop specialised skills
Grant funding may be used for the following types of projects:
- new equipment or small-scale infrastructure (including signage)
- technology adoption (training and on-going maintenance and service support costs are excluded)
- expansion into new markets, including market development strategies and export support
- brand development (including graphic design)
- product diversification.
Find out more here.