Regional Arts Victoria is proud to be working with the Victorian Government and industry partners to deliver Sustaining Creative Workers – response funding to support Victoria’s independent creative practitioners impacted by COVID-19 in 2021. This is the second stream of the program, following an initial round of support offered in 2020.
Sustaining Creative Workers will deliver quick-response funding of:
- Up to $5,000 for individuals, sole traders and freelancers; and,
- Up to $10,000 for collectives, groups and micro-organisations/businesses (micro organisations/businesses are those that employ less than 5 Full Time Equivalent staff).
- Plus, up to $2,500 in additional access funding is available for applications from Deaf and Disabled creatives, artists, arts workers, and disability-led organisations/businesses.
Two rounds will be assessed during the program open period:
- Round One: closes 5pm Tuesday October 26. Applicants who submit before this date will be assessed in Round One, and advised of Outcomes in the week commencing Monday November 15. Any applicant who does not receive funding in Round One will automatically be considered in Round Two.
- Round Two: closes 5pm Monday November 22. Applicants who submit to Round Two will be advised of Outcomes in the week commencing December 13.
More information, including the funding guidelines and how to apply HERE.
Regionals Arts Victoria have an advisory team available to help you with your application. Please read through the guidelines then book a time to talk to an advisor, please click HERE.